Shabbat Morning Groups
Miller Family Toddler Room
Leader: Stefanie Etshalom
Counselors: Aviva Schlanger, Akiva Zahtz and Elisheva Zahtz
Children’s Program 3-5yrs old
Leader: Rachel Portnoy
Counselors: Adena Loboda, Bracha Rosenberg, Michaela Rosenberg and Penina Waghalter
Children’s Program 6-8yrs old
Leader: Rachel Kohanbash
Counselors: David Markson
Jr. Congregation 9-12yrs old
Leader: Josh Dan
Counselor: Deborah Markson and Josh Silvera
The first 3 rooms start at 9am and Jr. Congregation starts at 9:30am. Each room has free play, davening, Parasha, Kiddush, group games and raffle tickets for prizes each Shabbat…but all at their level.
YICC Teen Minyan
Led by Shmuel Barak
Shabbat Morning at 9:30 am
Great Davening, Lots of Food, Surprise Raffles!
We are always looking for volunteers to lain, daven, or give a D’var Torah. To volunteer please contact our wonderful gabbaim: Josh Aranoff, Jordan Lustman & Doni Yellin at YICCTEENSGABAI@gmail.com
- If you have any questions
- If you would like to sponsor Kiddush in honor of your teen’s birthday, or
- If your teen would like to learn how to lead Shacharit or Musaf
Please contact Shmuel Barak at YICCTEENS@gmail.com
Our Yearly Activities Include:
- A Petting Zoo with Pony Rides
- Nerf Laser Tag
- Beresheet Bonanza
- Jr. Congregation Friday Night Onegs & Shabbat Afternoon Get-togethers
- Soccer Games
- Movie Night
- Mitzvah Madness
- Purim Bubble Mania
- Trip to Sky High
- Chanukah Parties
Some Other Fun and Random Facts:
- We celebrate everyone’s birthday in groups with a cupcake.
- We have occasional color wars between groups.
- When something like Yom HaAtzmaut or Yom Yerushalayim comes up…we make sure to prepare special activities in groups relative to that day.
- All the counselors are CPR/First Aid trained.
- We have some of the best handball tournaments in the city.
- The 6-8yr old room invented the game of Trashketball.